ArtServe is a membership organisation. We invite you to join us, whether you are an arts practitioner, or whether you are simply interested in what we do and want to support us.
Should I join ArtServe?
We think you should consider joining ArtServe if you answer can yes to any of these questions:
- Do you have an interest in using creative arts in worship – for example as a preacher or worship leader?
- As a musician, visual artist, actor, dancer or creative writer, do you use your gifts in worship?
- If not, would you like to be enabled to do so?
- Could you contribute expertise to help develop ArtServe?
- Do you exhibit, perform or lead workshops?
What are the benefits?
As a member of ArtServe:
- You receive our magazine
- You have access to the members area of the website
- You can join our closed group on Facebook
- You will receive our email newsletter (from which you can of course subsequently unsubscribe).
But perhaps more importantly you will be contributing to the fellowship and support of those who use their artistic gifts to enrich worship and reach out to those who may not yet know Christ.
How much does it cost?
ArtServe's annual subscription is £25.00. The subscription year runs from 1 September to 31 August. For more information please see subscription FAQs.
ArtServe is a company limited by guarantee. In the unlikely event of ArtServe being wound up with outstanding debts its members would be liable for £1.00 each.
We regret that the online membership form, along with payment using PayPal, isn't currently available.
Paying by cheque
If you prefer to pay by cheque please download a membership form. If you would like to set up a standing order then please download a standing order form as well.
We regret that the online membership form is currently unavailable: please preview the membership form (see above) and email the relevant information to . There is no need to print and complete the form unless you are paying by cheque.
ArtServe's bank details (opens in a new window)