ArtServe is a membership organisation. We invite you to join us, whether you are an arts practitioner, or whether you are simply interested in what we do and want to support us.
Should I join ArtServe?
We think you should consider joining ArtServe if you answer can yes to any of these questions:
- Do you have an interest in using creative arts in worship – for example as a preacher or worship leader?
- Are you a musician, visual artist, actor, dancer or creative writer, who uses your talents in worship? – or would like to do so?
- Do you have a passion for worship arts, even though you may not be a practioner?
- Could you contribute expertise to help develop ArtServe?
- Do you exhibit, perform or lead workshops?
What are the benefits?
As a member of ArtServe:
- You receive our magazine
- You have access to the members area of the website
- You can join our closed group on Facebook
- You will receive our email newsletter.
More importantly you will be contributing to the fellowship and support of those who use their artistic gifts to enrich worship and reach out to those who may not yet know Christ.
How much does it cost?
ArtServe's annual subscription is £25.00. Our special offer for new members gives you up to a year's free membership regardless of when you join (our normal subscription year runs from 1 September to 31 August).
For more information please see subscription FAQs.
ArtServe is a company limited by guarantee. In the unlikely event of ArtServe being wound up with outstanding debts its members would be liable for £1.00 each.
There is no need to print and complete the form unless you are paying by cheque.
Please make sure that we can identify your payment. Optionally, email and ask for a membership reference to quote with your payment; this is particularly important if you are setting up a regular payment (standing order).
ArtServe's bank details (opens in a new window)
Paying by cheque
To pay by cheque please download a membership form. If you would like to set up a standing order then please download a standing order form as well.